Tabs

Thursday, May 25, 2017

My Seven-Year Itch Has Been Scratched

The Seven Year Itch by George Axelrod (on WildmooBooks.com)
The Seven Year Itch by George Axelrod, 1955

Greetings Everyone!

After writing here at Blogger for seven years, I've decided to scratch the itch I've had for some time and have moved the blog over to WordPress. At this time, it looks like all the archived content made it over to the new site, which also has a search option if you're looking for anything from the past.

I'm still blogging under the name WildmooBooks.


What does this change mean for you, Dear Reader?


👉  If you have this blog bookmarked as wildmoobooks.blogspot.com, you'll have to change that to wildmoobooks.com. That's all.

👉  If you have the blog bookmarked as wildmoobooks.com, the most you'll have to do is refresh your browser.

👉  If you've signed up for email delivery in the past, I am moving that option to a new service, so, for now, you don't have to do anything. I'll import existing subscriber email addresses and there'll be an option for new subscribers soon.

Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog for the last seven years. I look forward to continuing to write about books and libraries for years to come.

Happy Reading!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...