Tabs

Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Bloggiesta


It's time for a little spring cleaning, both in my house on here on the blog. This year's Spring Bloggiesta is a whole week long!

Bloggiesta is a time when book bloggers come together to work on the nuts & bolts of our blogs and share tips and tricks of the trade. It's a great resource and wonderful way to meet other bloggers.

My plans for the week:
  • Write some over-due reviews (3-5)
  • Clean up tags
  • Organize Bloglovin'
  • Participate in a few Twitter chats
  • Try a couple mini challenges
Sign up & check out the Twitter chat schedule here.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! I'm looking forward to the mini-challenges, as I always learn something new. Am planning on going to a few Twitter chats too, as I've heard that they're fun. Happy Bloggiesta!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terri! Good luck to you! The mini-challenges are amazing. The sharing that goes on in the book blogging community is such a breath of fresh air.

      Delete
  2. Looks like some achievable goals. One of my goals is to meet as many new bloggers as possible, so I am spending today visiting as many blogs on the sign up as possible. Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! So happy to be connected with you now. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Great list!

    Wishing you a happy and productive Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list, Chris. I need to add Bloglovin to my list too! Good luck in accomplishing your goals this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...